Tuesday, August 27, 2013

SHE SAID - Ohhh How I Love A Side-Pony

Yes, it's true.  I do love a good side-pony.  I've always been the girl with short hair.  Or so it seems that way in my head.  Through all of high school and most of college my hair was shoulder-length or shorter.  This lack-of-luscious-length really hindered my side-pony ability.  Until now.  Or well, until I grew my hair out about a foot longer than normal.  There are so many possibilities for fixing it!  It does take a bit longer to fix than my short hair, but I'm having fun with it while I can.  So, for starters, I'll show you the length I feel my hair 'has always been'.


Now, let me show you some of my side-pony fun.  I learned the basics of these braids on YouTube and have tweaked most of them to my liking.  I'm proudest of the DNA-looking one just because that was one of my specialty tweaks! :)



Ohhh how I love me a side-pony!

4 comments:

  1. I love that you are out at Outback in the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know how I roll. Derek and I actually ate there last night, hah.

      Delete
  2. You should make a tutorial video (or videos) on these braids! They look amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Justine! I'll definitely look into making a video about these! I've chopped quite a bit of my hair off since these pictures, so I'm not even sure if I can still do some of them, hah, but I'll have to see! I appreciate your input!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to post a comment! We love to respond!...and they make us feel like we're doing something right, hah!