Saturday, August 24, 2013

So After a 4 Month Hiatus...

I'm taking over!!  I, as in Rachel.  That's right.  I'm going to be doing a few 'She Said' posts while we gather out thoughts on how to best convey our Dave-Ramsey-Is-Cool-And-You-Should-Do-His-Stuff thoughts. :)  Because we do love the DR!

Annnnnyyyywayyysss - this little tidbit is just to inform you that there IS more to come from the blog DR-wise....we're just really bad at writing the posts for it, haha.  

For my 'She Said' sessions, I plan on mostly writing about makeup and other girly things, but maybe I'll throw in some basic 'life' stuff.  Who knows?!  I'm setting no boundaries!  (AKA: I want to blog about makeup but if I come up idea-less I'll do something else just to keep the posts going!)

Now, I'm off to write the first 'She Said' post!  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post a comment! We love to respond!...and they make us feel like we're doing something right, hah!