Thursday, September 5, 2013

SHE SAID - Makeup Brushes

For some reason when I was little I was reeealllyyy into lipstick brushes.  I was such a little diva! - an elementary school kid obsessing over lipstick brushes?!  Ok, ok, do you remember the cheap-o brushes you get with waterpaint sets...well, that was my "lipstick brush".  I would NEVER use it in paint - it was used solely for applying lipstick/chapstick.  I remember this one pot of coconut chapstick that I loved to apply at bedtime using my lipstick brush.  It went on so smoothly!  One day, I couldn't find my lipstick brush.  Ends up, my brother had taken it...and used it....and used it....and used it...in PAINT!  (the horror! didn't he know that was NOT a paint brush?!)  I remember crying to my mom "HE RUINED IT! HE RUINED IT!"...seems so silly now, but it paints (pun intended) perfectly how my makeup addiction started early on.  So speaking of brushes...let me show you a few of my current favorites!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post a comment! We love to respond!...and they make us feel like we're doing something right, hah!