Tuesday, September 10, 2013

SHE SAID - My First Time

Some girls fantasize of their first time years before it happens.  Some girls, like me, obsess over it for a few months before biting the bullet and giving in to temptation.  I wanted my first time to be special.  I wanted it to be perfect. I planned out exactly what I was going to do.  Then I finally DID IT....I bought my first MAC makeup.  

I'd heard of MAC makeup growing up, but never got around to buying any.  In 2009, Derek and I moved to Lexington, Kentucky.  Since we didn't know anyone, we spent a loootttt of time online.  This was when we discovered the process of subscribing to people on YouTube and following their video posts.  I learned there was such thing as a 'beauty community' on YouTube - a place for people to review makeup, do tutorials, and share their love of makeup/beauty.  Whhhaatttt?! - I never knew such a place existed!  I would watch beauty videos for hours.  Literally, hours.  After watching so many of these videos, I was craving purchasing some MAC eyeshadows.  

I thought long and hard about which ones I'd purchase first.  Department store makeup isn't cheap, so I wanted to spend my money wisely.  I finally decided on three colors: Carbon (black), Cork (medium brown), and Sketch (darker purple).  With these three colors I can create a plethora of eye looks.  I'll make a video dedicated to these variations if you'd like!  Just let me know!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post a comment! We love to respond!...and they make us feel like we're doing something right, hah!